The Fourier 80 is a high-performance benchtop NMR system offering scientists and researchers the analytical power of full-scale NMR in an easy-to-use, compact, turn-key solution. Tackle the challenges. Remove the barriers. Advance discovery.
You will also have an opportunity to speak with experts and those who were involved in the development of the new features and get all of your questions answered.
Sormak istedikleriniz için bizimle iletişime geçin
Bizi arayın: +90.312.472 61 08-09
The New Fourier 80!
Virtual Product Launch October 19 - 22, 2020: We are excited to announce that the new Fourier 80 Benchtop NMR Solution from Bruker is officially launching today. Join in on the fun and learn all about our latest innovation in NMR.
- “Cryo-TEM ile Yaşamı Atomik Düzeyde Görmek"
- 1. Ulusal Yapısal Biyoloji Çalıştayı
- 25. ULUSAL ELEKTRON MİKROSKOPİ KONGRESİ
- 3D Tomography Using the DualBeam (SEM-FIB): Imaging, EDS and EBSD
- A journey to the center of the cell with cryo-electron tomography
- Advanced sample preparation for EBSD analyses
- ASTAR: Phase & Orientation mapping at the nm scale using 4D – SPED in TEM
- Auger Elektron Spektroskopisi, Temel Bilgiler ve Uygulamalar
- Dünyanın ilk 1.2 GHz Yüksek Çözünürlüklü Protein NMR Datası
- EANM 2020 October 22, 2020
- EDAX eski dedektörlerinizi yeniliyor
- Elektron Mikroskobi Çalıştayı
- Exclusive Webinar: Axia ChemiSEM: A SEM for large samples and fast routine analyses
- Explore unique ColorSEM and advanced technologies to enhance sample characterization
- Fourier 80 Masaüstü NMR Sistemi
- G.O.P Üniversitesi NMR taşıma işi
- Helios Hydra Multi-Ions Source Live Demo
- Introduction to TOF-SIMS Depth Profiling
- Ion mills for every application
- Join us at the 25th National Electron Microscopy Congress
- Latest application developments of multiple ion species plasma FIB technology
- Meet the new Apreo 2 SEM live
- NMR ile bal analizi webinarı
- NMR International COVID-19 Research Network at Work
- NMR ve EPR hakkında bilmeniz gerekenler
- PHI's Virtual Fall Workshop
- The New Fourier 80!
- Webinar | Innovating for Accessibility in Cryo-EM